Sharon Lipinski: Habit Superhero
As the CEO of BLH Consulting, Sharon Lipinski helps people transform desired behaviors into common practice. She is the author of “365 Ways to Live Generously: Simple Habits for a Life That’s Good for You and for Others” which helps people make the 7 generosity habits a reality in their daily life. She is a Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist, a speaker, TV personality, and coach dedicated to helping people create the right habits so they can be happier, healthier, and more productive at home and in their work.
Founder of the non-profit Change Gangs: Virtual Giving Circles, which helps people make small donations that make a big impact by pooling their small donations with the donations of other people who care about the same cause. They’ve donated more than $58,000 to great charities around the world. She also maintains the largest repository of information documenting the tools, strategies, and accomplishments of some of America’s eight hundred charitable giving circles.
I loved all the data and details Sharon laid out about habits and will power in this interview. It was so insightful and HELPFUL. She offered a ton of practical tips that I know will help you as you determine what habits you want in your life to support your goals.
Listen in to hear Sharon share:
- The 3 reasons your will power fails you
- Why habits are more powerful than will power and how they actually bypass will power
- Why scarcity mindsets keep us stuck in the same bad situations
- How to use the Minimum Requirement Strategy when starting a new habit
- How to reward yourself and how NOT to reward yourself for success with habits and goals
- The power of generosity and how to build habits around generosity