Julia Freeland: Your Value and REvolve YOU
Julia Freeland is an entrepreneur and a catalyst for change. She is dedicated to helping professionals, who have stepped away from their career to raise their children, understand their true value and launch the next phase of their lives. Julia coaches her clients through an innovative reinvention process to help them RE-Discover themselves, RE-Invent their identities, and RE-Launch their careers and passions. She is working to break the 1950’s homemaker stereotype and open people’s eyes the value of time spent as a parent.
Julia is an accomplished speaker, leader, facilitator and people development strategist. She helps experienced individuals identify and achieve their goals by inspiring them to consider new perspectives, challenge old beliefs, break through stasis and open up to learning again.
Julia was a stay at home mom for years – and found herself in a situation of many, many stay at home moms, where she vastly underestimated her worth in her role and felt lost and alone as she navigated life after leaving the corporate world. Her perspective on her role as a stay at home mom greatly damaged her self worth and her marriage.
I know you will learn a lot from Julia’s story and you will find yourself cheering as she shares what she has learned over the years. You’ll probably get especially excited when she compares stay at home moms to CEOs. I know I did!
Listen in to hear Julia share:
- Why motherhood doesn’t have to stop you from dreaming about what you truly want out of life
- Why your dreams are just as important as your partner’s
- How SAHM moms are just as worthy and as powerful and skilled as CEOs
- How laundry makes you more resilient (seriously)
- Why you need to constantly evolve your belief system
- The difference between perception of what we do and the reality of what we do
- How to evaluate your self worth (and how does it compare to the worth you place in your kids and partner)
Sponsor: Aaptiv.com (use code SMA30 for a free 30-day trial)
Sponsor: http://www.kindsnacks.com/sma (use this link to get 10 KIND Snacks for $10 + free shipping)