Charmaine Ironside: The Diet Dropout
Charmaine Ironside owns and operates two successful Fitness studios in Calgary, Canada with her husband Patrick. She also owns The Diet Dropout, a thriving online coaching business where she helps women overcome challenges with weight, food, and mindset on the road to living their best lives in their best bodies.
She enjoys all the hats she wears, including being a mom to 2-year-old daughter Kennedy, a wife to an incredible husband, and an entrepreneur who is constantly looking for ways to help people live better lives. Charmaine is an eternal optimist who lives life to the fullest, taking full responsibility for her own joy and success.
I always love a good convo with a fellow fitness professional. I was especially excited to hear Charmaine talk about her personal journey with dieting and weight loss. As it turns out, we are very similar – raised by awesome moms who also happened to be chronic dieters. We both started dieting at very young ages. That will mess with a little girl’s self-image for a lifetime…
Listen in to hear Charmaine share:
- Her journey in emotional eating and how she overcame it
- How she uses personal development to support habit change
- The correlation between self-care and your relationship with food
- The power of kindness and gratitude in behavior change
- How to b e more intuitive and less restrictive
- What you need to know about intermittent fasting and the keto diet
- How dieting disempowers you and removes your self-trust