18: Jill Coleman – How to Eat Every Damn Day
Back in Episode 13, I shared with you that I’m a bit of a stalker. Jill Coleman is someone I’ve been stalking for a couple years now. Her story about the evolution of her relationship with food is something I relate to 100%.
As I’ve taken a gentler approach with food in recent years, I have been so inspired by everything Jill has to say. In fact, I’ve adopted many of her philosophies (especially when it comes to WINE – can I get an AMEN?!?)
If you struggle with food at all, you will learn a ton today!
Today Jill shares with us:
- How to finally find and manage moderation in your diet (#moderation365)
- The use of pre-emptive cheats & treats to ward off binging and over the top indulgences (enter: wine!)
- The truth about food scarcity and how it messes with your head
- How to eat within reason and feely fully satisfied everyday (#satisfactionfactor)
- How to recover and be a little more kind to yourself when you “fall off the wagon”
To read more fully about Jill and her philosophies about food, head over to: www.JillFit.com
On May 3rd, Jill will be launching her TreadLift program here: www.TreadLift.com
For more Shameless Mom info on “Bad” Food Days, check out Episode 03.