135: How to Make Your Summer Bucket List
After recording last week’s episode I realized I made a mistake. I told you all about Summer Bucket Lists and then I quickly added that since Vinnie is in full time childcare this summer, we didn’t need a Bucket List.
That was dumb.
We actually DO need a Bucket List this summer. Two in fact.
Listen into hear how I came to this realization moments after finishing last weeks’ episode. I’ll share exactly how we created a Family Summer Bucket List and how I created my very own Mommy Summer Bucket List.
This one little project has me so pumped up for summer. I highly recommend you do it too. I give a lot of helpful pointers in the episode, so you can make your Bucket Lists 100% relevant to all your hopes and dreams for Summer 2017.
- Why you and your family need separate Bucket Lists
- What areas/ideas you might want to cover on your Bucket List
- How to get crafty with your Bucket List
- Parameters for play vis work on your Bucket List
- How creating a Bucket List is different than goal setting
- How to make your Bucket List about YOU, not them!
Sponsor: Aaptiv.com (use code SMA30 for a free 30-day trial)