112: Liz Nead – Nead Inspiration and The 100 Day Journey
Liz Nead is a force. She is a speaker, coach, a television host, and an expert in Bringing Life Back to Everyday Life. She is also a mom to 7 kids in her blended family – yes, 7. Liz is impacting the lives of thousands of people worldwide by speaking the truth, pushing boundaries that need shift, and modeling how delightful everyday life can be.
I reached out to Liz because she is an inspiration to me as a woman, a mother, and an entrepreneur. Liz doesn’t shy away from the truth, or hard work, or her destiny. She makes good things happen all around her, all the time.
Listen in to hear Liz share:
- How unexpectedly becoming a mother to twin sons shaped her life
- How to live in the moment, be alive, and not be fake
- Why a less full life is a better life
- The power of pushing physical boundaries and the connection between athleticism and motherhood
- The reciprocal role of parents teaching kids and kids teaching parents
- Why she took her clothes off on stage that one time…
- How “diversity training” has harmed our society
- What you need to know about being “racist ready”