08: Lori Kennedy Interview: Is Work-Life Balance Possible?
Today on the show we are going to be talking with Lori Kennedy. Lori is a Toronto based nutritionist, health and wellness business expert, online strategist and mother of two. She works with health practitioners, healers, coaches and fitness professionals who want to start up their purpose driven businesses. Laurie does not mess around!
Laurie makes it all work beautifully, even though it’s not always so, well, beautiful. We are going to talk about the challenges of having kids, the challenges of working with her husband, and Messy Mommy Moments like when she broke down in a hotel shower on Mother’s Day. She will also teach you about the magic that is 5am.
Laurie shares with us:
- How to laugh off the little things
- Her Messiest Mommy Moment – when she opted to spend Mother’s Day alone
- The uncomfortable truth about working sharing your work and your vision with your husband
- Why 5am makes everything better, everyday
- Why support is critical for every mom, regardless of your work in or out of the home
- How she is building her legacy and relentlessly pursuing her passion
Lori on Facebook: www.facebook.com/lorikennedyrhn
Lori’s website: www.lorikennedyrhn.com
Lori’s Wellness Business Academy: www.thewellnessbusinessacademy.com