Whitney Nicely: Being Shameless in Real Estate
Whitney Nicely went from no investments (or strategies) to 19 houses, 19 apartment units and 7 chunks of land in less than three years all bringing monthly money to her bank account on auto pilot.
She has traveled the United States speaking on stages, teaching her simple strategies, and meeting with other successful real estate investors- and still buying houses the way she teaches others.
Whitney is a dog mom to Abby the Labby-130 pounds of loving fur, wifey to Jason East- an apartment investor, stepmom to Gavin (12) and Harrison (10).
Since 2016, Whitney has led and trained hundreds of future real estate rock stars to grow their portfolios, collect checks and achieve financial freedom. 100’s of real estate newbies are securing leads, signing deals and scaling their dream incomes through the First Deal Done Fast Program.
Whitney is a WEALTH of information and she shares a ton of knowledge in this episode. Get ready to learn some powerful ways to get involved in real estate in low rise, but profitable ways!
Listen in to hear Whitney share:
- How you can get involved in real estate in low risk ways that still financial reap benefits
- Why it’s important for women to have a real estate portfolio
- The truth about flipping houses on HGTV
- Different ways you get in the real estate market (I’m sure some of these will be new to you!)
- How to circumvent risk when starting out
- How to get into real estate without investing your own money and still make money every month
Connect with Whitney: https://www.whitneynicely.com/
Whitney on Facebook
Whitney on Instagram
15 Ways To Be A Badass #everydamnday PDF: email Sara at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org