Tonya Leigh: French Kiss Life
Tonya Leigh is the founder of French Kiss Life, a destination for women who want to inject more elegance, style and joie de vivre (enjoyment!) into their daily lives. Her mission is to inspire women to style their minds, bodies, lives and success – from the inside out and the outside in.
Through a vibrant online community of over 50,000 women, online programs and immersive LIVE experiences, Tonya infuses a French flair into her teachings to encourage women to slow down and cultivate well-lived lives no matter where they live in the world.
She is a proud mama of a 19-year old daughter and her little guy Winston, an English Golden retriever. She lives in a small mountain town in Colorado but you’ll often find her sipping Champagne or tea at a cafe somewhere in the world.
I loved chatting with Tonya about how she came upon her own desire to French Kiss Life and how she is helping women all over the world French Kiss Life. You’ll hear her share some real life stories that prove that life isn’t always pretty and things definitely don’t always go as planned – but that doesn’t mean that you can’t create a life you love madly around the chaos and the grit.
Listen in to hear Tonya share:
- Why you need to break the rules and embrace your own GPS
- The truth about other people’s judgment
- How to plant your kids in a BIG pot
- How to emotionally manage yourself and take control of your feelings
- What is the most important question you must ask yourself
- Free Access to French Kiss Life Club: http://frenchkisslife.com/shamelessmom-club
- Tonya on Facebook
- Tonya on Instagram
- Book: The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials Into Triumph