The Most Positive and Powerful Qualities You Possess
I’ve been studying and reading up about all sorts of things related to self-identity, Imposter Syndrome, and how we see ourselves versus how others see us. It’s been fascinating and I’ve learned a lot.
I did a little experiment last week and I was blown away by the results, so I had to share with you right away. I’m also inviting you to do the same experiment and I’m telling you exactly how to do it!
Listen in to learn how to EMBRACE and ACCESS all your most positive and powerful qualities (that you might not even know you have – yet….)
- Book: Finding Your Own North Star by Martha Beck
- Resource: Word Cloud Generator
- Thank you to our sponsors:
- Sudio Sweden: These are my favorite headphones, hands down. They have lots of options. My favorites are the Tre (in ear) and the Regent (over the ear). Get 15% off your Sudio order if you go to https://goo.gl/ggxJPn and use the code SHAMELESS at checkout.
- Canvas People: Let your pictures live outside your phone! Go to http://www.canvaspeople.com and use the code SHAMELESS to get your FREE 11×14 canvas of any photo of your choice (just pay shipping!)