The Beauty of A Back Up Plan
We have officially arrived at the Season of Plan B.
We are at the time of year where sh*t happens:
- You’re up all night with a sick kiddo and you miss your early morning workout.
- Work chaos strikes and your healthy lunch plan is out the window.
- The kids have a day off random day off school (snow day, teacher prep day, why the eff is there no school today day, etc) and your entire schedule is flip turned upside down.
- Relatives come to visit for a holiday and your normal routine is tossed by the wayside.
- Your husband is sick (pardon the stereotype, but don’t even get me started on how men manage illness…)
In all these instances, having a Plan B is crucial. Your life doesn’t have to be determined by the circumstances of your day – but often your daily action steps do. This means you need to be prepared to manage the heck out of your day even when things turn sideways.
When you practice taking charge of your Plan B a few times, you will build a ton of confidence in your ability to ROCK THE DAY #everydamnday, in spite of the winter blunders that inevitably happen.
Tune in to get some specific tips on how to plan for anything and everything life might throw your way this time of year.
Free Registration for The Surviving To Thriving Summit