Stephanie Lambert Counter Culture Parenting
Stephanie Lambert is a BOLD Mom Mentor, Life Coach and founder of the BOLD Moms which focuses on approaching parenting and life with a self-directed, sometimes counter-culture, long-term view in mind.
The BOLD Moms focuses on supporting local Stay-at-Home Mom Sisters to help them reconnect with themselves, uncover their unique passions and craft their own happiness to lead a BOLD and regret-free life.
Additionally, the BOLD Moms Workshops and BOLD Mom Mastermind courses teach modern moms how to parent BOLDLY – from a place of self-confidence – in the face of our compare and despair, short-term focused culture.
When she isn’t spending time with clients or mothering her 2 sons (often against the grain…) she is busy activating her love of learning by trying new a varied activities like crew rowing and drumming.
Listen in to hear Stephanie share:
- The power of counter culture parenting and why it’s ok to go against the grain
- Why team sports aren’t for all kids or families
- The truth about standardized testing (and how it might be optional for your child!)
- The importance and insignificance of homework
- Why you can be a stay at home mom and NEVER volunteer at your kid’s school
- How to stop parenting on fumes
Stephanie’s Blog: Parenting On the Rocks
Stephanie’s Article: Motherhood Interrupted
Stephanie’s Article: Parent With a Purpose
Sponsor: http://www.KINDsnacks.com/shameless (hop over here to try 10 KIND bars for free – just pay shipping!)