Shannon Jamail: Love Over Fear
Fear. Anxiety. Negative thinking. Imposter syndrome.
Does this sound like you? Shannon herself has been there; feeling like an imposter, worrying she will be found out and that she is not enough. She has felt fear and let that both hold her back and push her forward. She has struggled with anxiety and let it debilitate her in the past. She has experienced obstacles that she herself created and cultivated a life around negative thoughts and stories.
Joyful. Authentic. Purpose Driven. Real.
This is where you will now find her. An imperfect, wanna-be hippy/ yogi that sometimes curses too much. Simple and basic, but pointed and raw in her teaching. She makes mistakes, likes to have fun, drinks wine and knows that in order to be present she has to be authentically herself. And only in that authenticity can she experience real purpose and joy.
Drawing from her own personal life experiences and the privilege of working with thousands of others who have embarked on similar journeys, Shannon has the tools that she needs to effectively help women through her coaching, counseling, workshops, programs and retreats.
This is a really enlightening conversation about love, fear and the power of surrendering. I know you’ll enjoy spending time with Shannon as much as I do!
Listen in to hear Shannon share:
- Why she’s uprooting her fam, embracing home schooling and embarking on tiny living (all things she never thought she could do)
- Why she has chosen Love Over Fear and the impact it has had on her life
- How she overcame her crippling fear of flying
- The power of reprogramming your thoughts and your words
- The truth about surrender and ease and how they are connected to self-doubt and confidence
Book: The Subtle of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
Shannon on Facebook
Shannon on Twitter
Shannon on Instagram