Mary Shores: Conscious Communications
Mary Shores is the internationally known author of Conscious Communications: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Harnessing the Power of Your Words to Change Your Mind, Your Choices, and Your Life.
As an author, speaker, entrepreneur, and CEO, Mary Shores teaches individuals and businesses to fearlessly create their own realities by using scientific methods and practical personal development. Mary has appeared internationally in magazines, on
television shows, and has been a guest on over 80 podcasts. Her practical and scientific methods, straightforward teaching, and actionable tips ensure that anyone can improve their life.
In 1992 Mary’s daughter was born profoundly brain damaged, which meant Mary lived in-and-out of children’s hospitals for more than a year to attend to Hayley’s needs until she passed. Mary has since had two children (one son has autism) and suffered a soul crushing divorce. Wow, that’s a lot of life for a woman in her forties to draw upon while building a multi-million dollar business.
Mary is a fighter, a survivor, and a warrior – with a powerful message. I know you’ll learn a few things from her!
Listen to hear Mary share:
- How she survived the loss of a child, her son’s diagnosis with autism, and a soul crushing divorce
- The significance of stored trauma and how it impacts you physically
- How to use the philosophy of cleanse vs clog to improve all areas of your life
- The neuroscience of personal development and how it can completely shift your mindset
- Mary’s Website: http://maryshores.com/
- Book: Conscious Communications
- Book: Conscious Communication Guidebook
- Free FB group: Fearless Ambition
- Thank you to our sponsors:
- StoryWorth: StoryWorth is an easy, fun way for loved ones to share stories – with weekly email story prompts. At the end of the year, your loved one will get your story bound in a beautiful hardcover book. Go to www.storyworth.com/shameless to save $20 on your story.
- Freshly: Fresh, fully cooked meals delivered right to your door. Save $40 off your order at www.freshly.com when you use the code SHAMELESS at checkout!