Lori Lee: Love Your Story
Lori Lee, the host and producer of the Love Your Story podcast–an empowerment podcast focused on how we can lift ourselves and others to greater places because of our control over our stories — found her love, understanding and appreciation for stories as she studied and researched the personal narrative for her Master’s degree program in Folklore at Utah State University. A professional writer for the past 25 years Lori has 4 books, over 100 published magazine articles, and she taught writing at Utah State University. Lori has been on Park City TV as a trails host, Studio 5 TV, and multiple radio morning shows to share her expertise. She recently released an audiobook/ebook called The Key To Your Super Self – How your stories unlock your power.
Lori is also a Shameless single mom to her sons, ages 21 and 17. She walked through cancer with her 21year old son last year and he is now thriving.
Listen in to hear Lori share:
- The function and importance of our stories
- How her story of 3 divorces and enduring her partner’s abuse and addiction fueled her professional journey and her Love Your Story podcast
- How to find meaning and comfort out of your sacred spaces of severe suffering
- The 4 steps to start rewriting the stories that are holding you back in your life
- Lori’s Podcast: Love Your Story Podcast
- Lori’s 21 Day Challenge: (Use the code SHAMELESS to save $5 off your registration!)
- Lori on Instagram
- Lori on Facebook
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Freshly: For fresh, fully cooked meals delivered right to your door. Save $25 off your first order of 6 meals at Freshly
- Bissell: For the easiest and most mess-free way to bathe your dog at home go to: Bissell. Use the code SHAMELESS at checkout to get two FREE bottles of no-rinse shampoo with your order.