Lisa Druxman: The Empowered Mama
Lisa Druxman is the Chief Founding Mom of FIT4MOM, the parent company to Fit4Baby, Stroller Strides and Body Back. With nearly 2,000 class locations nationwide, FIT4MOM is one of the fastest growing franchises in the country. Lisa is the author of the upcoming book, The Empowered Mama and the host of the Motivating Mom podcast. She has been featured on The Today Show, Good Morning America and more. Lisa is a speaker, writer and thought leader with a passion for helping moms get out of overwhelm and into a healthy and happy life. And most importantly, Lisa is a Shameless Mom to Jacob (16) and Rachel (12).
Lisa professional resume is so inspiring to me, as she built a fitness empire for herself while raising two littles. She definitely learned a lot along the way and has changed how she operates over time. Like me, she is done talking about mommy belly fat as if it’s a national disaster. She would much rather support women in becoming more strong, powerful and capable in all areas of their lives.
Listen in to hear Lisa share:
- Why she had to start having conversations bigger than belly fat and muffin tops
- How moms can regain, reclaim, and retrain their lives
- Fun family dinner hacks that let you off the hook
- How work/life balance really looks when you’re on a mission
- How and why you should focus on continuous never ending improvement