Lahana Vigliano: Thrival Nutrition
Lahana Vigliano is a holistic nutritionist and the founder of Thrival Nutrition. She has her bachelor’s degree in Nutrition Science + is currently finishing up a post-graduate program through the Clinical Nutrition Board. She started Thrival Nutrition to help empower and teach people how to get more out of life by feeling your absolute best through nutrition, exercise, and natural remedies. Outside of her passion for nutrition, she is a wife + mother of two. Which is where the journey all started!
Lahana was a very young mother – she graduated high school (and concurrently completed her first year of college, because she is 100% badass) while pregnant. She now has a 7-year-old son, a 4-year-old daughter and a business she has built from the ground up, based on values she loves and lives. She is excited to live to be 150 years old with her great, great grandchildren underfoot, while feeding everyone healthy (and delicious!) food.
Listen in to hear Lahana share:
- What it was like to become such a young mother
- How others doubts fueled her to be successful in every way
- How she pivoted when something wasn’t quite clicking in her professional journey
- Tips to help your picky eaters eat more healthily
- The power of kiddie smoothies (and how to make them super tasty)
Thrival Nutrition on Facebook
Thrival Nutrition on Instagram