Ingrid Ortiz Surviving FOMO and The Comparison Trap
Ingrid Ortiz is a Self-Love & Confidence coach helping women end their struggle with comparison, so they can pursue their passion and live life to the fullest. She pivoted from a career in personal training to guide women in a more powerful and profound way.
In this episode, Ingrid shares her very personal experience of nearly ending her own life. Her very serious suicide attempt nine years ago was a turning point in her life and today she is helping other women find the things she was lacking as a young woman feeling hopeless and desperate to escape her world.
Listen in to hear Ingrid share:
- How her mess became her message
- How she survived a serious suicide attempt
- How she found a safety net and recovered from hopelessness and despair
- The power of FOMO and the Comparison Trap and how to steer clear of both
- How to identify and tap into your spiritual gifts
- The ONE THING we’re not taught in college that we need more than anything else
Ingrid on Instagram
Ingrid on Facebook
With Ingrid: Crush the Comparison Intensive
Ingrid’s Free Workbook: Crush the Comparison Trap
More Info on Spiritual Gifts: Spiritual Gifts Quiz
App: Kill the NewsFeed