4 Steps To Nail Your New Year
There are 4 essential steps you need to take in order to successfully hit any goal or resolution you may be going after this year:
- Settle in for the journey, rather than focusing on the outcome
- Create a roadmap and follow it
- Consistently show up imperfectly
- Practice affirmations that shift your self-image
Some (all?) of these might be a little counterintuitive or go against the grain of what you’ve practiced in the past. That is a GOOD thing. Because doing the same old thing will only get you the same old results. Try to do things in a little different fashion this year and you might surprise the heck out of yourself when it comes to your long-term results.
Listen in to hear me dive deep into each of these and explain exactly how you can start getting more of what you really want in the new year!
- Book: FINISH by Jon Acuff
- Work with me: Join me for the Shameless Mom MOMENTUM Mastermind later this month. I will be working with 40 Shameless Moms to help you dial in your goals for the year and go after what you really want! Not sure what you really want? That’s ok. We will spend some time digging deep during this 6-week program to help you identify what makes you happy and how you can have more of that in 2018! If you’d like to join me, email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org